Voter Registration Information and Forms

In compliance with the Higher Education Act and Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 51, Sect. 42E, the university provides voter registration information to students.

The university makes available Massachusetts voter registration forms to all students enrolled in a degree or certificate program and physically in attendance at the institution. Massachusetts residents can obtain forms at the Student Government Association (SGA) office located within the Rondileau Student Union (RSU) as well as at the Circulation Desk located within the Maxwell Library. Additionally, forms may be obtained by writing or calling the Massachusetts Elections Division, Room 1705, McCormack Building, One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108, 617.727.2828 or 1.800.462.8683; or through the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts website.

Out-of-state students who want to vote in their home state must use either a mail-in form supplied by an election official in the home state or the federal mail-in affidavit of voter registration. Voter registration forms can be downloaded at the U.S. Election Assistance Commission website. If allowable by their home states, student may register online at

Reviewed 8/2023 by Elizabeth Ching-Bush, Division for Student Life